Lightweight and hard-hitting, these two lever-action carbines are the rifle of choice for many professional hunting guides. The Model 1895SBL has a stainless steel finish. Acquire and fire with a quick-pointing 181⁄2” barrel, and cycle rapidly through six rounds of 45-70 Gov’t. with the Big Loop Lever.
MARLIN 1895SBL .45-70 GVT Laminate PG Stock, Stainless Steel Finish, 6-Shot
- 45-70 Gov’t.
- 6-shot, full-length tubular magazine
- Lever action with big- loop finger lever; side ejection; stainless steel receiver, barrel, lever, trigger guard plate, magazine tube and loading gate; hammer block safety
- Black/grey laminated hardwood pistol-grip stock with fluted comb; cut checkering; deluxe recoil pad; nickel- plated swivel studs
- 18.5″ stainless steel barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- 1:20” twist rate
- XS LeverRail with Ghost ring rear sight and front sight post
- 37” long
- 13 3/8” length of pull
- 8 lbs. approximate weight